Most welcoming West Coast locations to settle in
Want to move to the West Coast? For years moving to the West Coast has been so tempting for people, and it’s no wonder since West Coast offers a plethora of life opportunities. And, it’s indeed hard to decide where to move. But you don’t have to make your decision yourself. Best Long Distance Movers are here to help you determine where to move, or at least to give you an insight into the main traits of the West Coast countries and their cities. So, stay with us and explore the most welcoming West Coast locations to settle in. Go West and enjoy the tour. And, whichever place you choose, you won’t regret your decision.
Why do people love living on the West Coast?
The term mainly refers to the countries such as California, Oregon, and Washington but also includes Alaska, Hawaii, Washington, and a few more. However, several dictionaries offer different definitions, but the most famous one is “the western seaboard of the U.S. from Washington to California.” For most people, living on the West Coast is like living in paradise. There’s something so magnetic about living on the Pacific Coast. There are many reasons why people love living on the West Coast. Here are some of them:
- Breathtaking nature: From the sunny beaches of California, forests of Oregon to the lakes and mountains of Washington, the West Coast offers diversity in nature.
- Beautiful weather: With breathtaking nature comes beautiful weather.
- Vacation paradise: Simply said, Hawaii.
- Diversity: For centuries, Americans and people from all over the world have settled here, so there is diversity in the culture, which makes West Coast so appealing.
However, these are not the main reasons why people choose West Coast. The main reasons why people move to the West Coast are the living conditions and health. There are a lot of entrepreneurial opportunities here, especially in the tech industry. Besides, there are lower home maintenance and insurance costs as well as lower power bills. When it comes to health, West Coast is perfect for settling in. Wonder why? The environmental conditions are on a very high level. Here, people care about nature and pay attention to emission standards and recycling.
What are the most welcoming West Coast locations to settle in?
Generally, wherever you move to on the West Coast, you won’t regret your decision. West Coast is full of wondrous places that offer endless possibilities, so it may be hard to decide what are the most welcoming West Coast locations to settle in. We’ve sorted out ten different states and their best places. So, stay with us and take a journey across the best places on the West Coast. Here’s our list:
- New Mexico
The first place that comes to our mind when we think about the West Coast is definitely California. And, it’s no wonder since the most popular places such as Sand Francisco and Los Angeles are located here. But these two aren’t the only locations that offer many life opportunities. Golden State has a lot more to offer. On the top of the most welcoming locations in California is its capital Sacramento. And, there’s a great reason behind it. Affordability. Sacramento is a very budget-friendly city in comparison to other major cities. Besides, the job market is wide, and the unemployment rate is above the national average. And, although Sacramento isn’t located near the beach, you can enjoy beautiful nature. Another welcoming California city is San Diego. It attracts many residents for its sunny weather and beaches. But the main reason why people move here is a high educational system.
So, if California is your dream place and you want to move here, you can count on your best long distance movers in California to take care of your relocation.
Welcome to Nevada: A Silver State
After Golden State, the second place on the list of the most welcoming West Coast locations is reserved for the Silver State – Nevada. Besides Las Vegas, Nevada has a lot of places to call home. And the most welcoming city in Nevada is definitely Reno. It’s called “The Biggest Little City in the World.” It’s a family-friendly place with many job and education opportunities. The home investment is above the national average. Besides Reno, one of the best places to live in Nevada is Henderson. It’s also a family-friendly place where you’ll find peace of mind and escape the craziness of Las Vegas. The median home value is about $220,000. So, if you want to move to Nevada, rely on best long distance moving companies in Nevada and move without any stress. Your movers will take care of your relocation tasks no matter which city in Nevada you choose.
Most welcoming West Coast locations to settle in: Arizona
With affordability, family-friendly vibes, breathtaking nature, and endless work opportunities, Arizona is one of the most welcoming West Coast locations to settle in. Here are some of the best places:
- Phoenix: Probably the best place to settle down due to the excellent job market in the industries such as manufacturing, electronics, tourism, and other business services. It’s a hotspot for those seeking education and career development, but also for retirees. The median household income is nearly $60,000.
- Gilbert: the most welcoming city for young professionals who enjoy the higher median household income. The crime rates are very low, so it’s a perfect match for families.
- Chandler: Arizona’s most populous city, Chandler is a city of an urban and suburban feel with affordable housing. Here you can find everything, from pubs and festivals to beautiful natural surroundings. And if you are a sports person, Chandler is a perfect match since physical activity is the city’s priority. The median home income is nearly $85,000.
- Tempe: If you are looking for University life, then Tempe should be your choice. It is also a great place for remote workers, and life in Tempe is very affordable, with a median household income of $58,000.
Whichever place in Arizona you choose, you won’t regret your decision. And if you want to move to this family-friendly country, contact your best long distance movers in Arizona and move without any stress.
Get away from traffic and noise – move to Oregon
Want to lead a peaceful life away from traffic and noise? Then, Oregon is the right choice for you. Move here with your best long distance movers in Oregon and enjoy the captivating landscapes. Here are some of the best places in Oregon to move to:
- Portland: If you want to enjoy culture, history, cuisine, and many outdoor activities, Portland is an ideal place for you. Housing here isn’t so cheap, but Portland is worth the money since major business industries are located here. The median household income is about $70,000, while the median home value is nearly $390,000.
- Milwaukie: If you want to live near Portland, Milwaukie is an ideal place. Its cost of living is what makes newcomers move here. The median household income is about $63,000, and the unemployment rate is very low. The greatest thing about living here is availability.
- Hillsboro: If you are a career seeker, Hillsboro is the place. It’s home to many technology companies, and many young professionals move here. The unemployment rate is low, and the household income is about $79,000
New Mexico is one of the most welcoming West Coast locations to settle in
Want to live in the most diverse U.S. States? Well, don’t hesitate and move to New Mexico with your best long distance movers in NM. Being such a diverse country, it’s indeed very hard to single out the best places to settle down since New Mexico has it all. However, we’ve managed to narrow down the most welcoming places.
So let’s begin. Well, Coralles is on the top of the list due to many reasons. The unemployment rate is low, about 3 percent, and it’s considered as one of the best-educated cities. Median household income goes even beyond $85,000 a year. It’s no wonder that the city has the lowest crime rates, which makes it the safest place in New Mexico. Then goes Edgewood. It’s the fastest-growing New Mexican city. Edgewood has it all – the highest employment rate, health insurance, education, work opportunities, and the lowest crime rates. After Edgewood comes its capital, Santa Fe. Although one of the most expensive cities, Santa Fe is worth the money since it has an excellent schooling system, safe streets, and endless job opportunities. Besides these three places, you can move to Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Paradise Hills, etc. And, whichever you choose, you can be sure you’ve chosen the right one.
Seeking adventure? Idaho is the place. Beautiful nature, a plethora of outdoor activities, high average income. What more to look for in a place? Idaho is one of the most welcoming West Coast locations to settle in. We’ve chosen a few places perfect for both singles and families.
So, let’s begin with the capital Boise. Being nicknamed “The City of Trees,” it’s obvious you’ll enjoy nature and a healthy lifestyle. It’s a fast-growing city in terms of culture, nature, and job opportunities. It offers great education opportunities. Besides, there’s a thriving business market with an unemployment rate of only 2.9 percent. The main industries are healthcare and hospitality, but the field of technology is also on the rise. Next comes Coeur d’Alene, a perfect place for those seeking a career in tourism. You can match business and pleasure and enjoy the beautiful Lake City. So, what are you waiting for? Move to the country with best long distance movers in Idaho.
Want to live in one of the healthiest states in the West? Consider moving to Montana with the best long distance movers in MT. Montana has something for everyone. It is often called the happiest West Coast country. So, let us take you on a journey through this beautiful country of endless possibilities. Here are three places to choose from:
- Boseman: perfect for students and young professionals, but also families with children. The cost of living is ten percent higher than Montana’s average.
- Billings: is one of the largest cities in Montana, and it’s highly rated in many aspects such as healthcare, job market, education, and the overall cost of living.
- Livingston: the cost of living is very low, which makes it perfect for setting down. Here you can enjoy beautiful nature and a plethora of outdoor activities.
No list of the most welcoming West Coast locations to settle in cannot go without Washington, nor can ours. Washington offers so many locations, and it’s the hardest country to narrow down a list of the most welcoming places. However, we’ve managed to single out some of them. And Seattle is the first on our list. While it’s is probably on your radar too, it won’t be bad to check its main characteristics. The Emerald City offers something for everyone. From a wide range of outdoor activities and beautiful nature to the steady job market. We could say that Seattle has it all. The second place on our list is Tacoma. Located close to Seattle, Tacoma is a perfect place to commute if you work in Seattle but want to live in an affordable place. However, there are plenty of jobs in industries, such as maritime, healthcare, and aero industry.
And if you want to move to Washington, contact your best long distance moving companies in WA and schedule your move anytime.
Most welcoming West Coast locations to settle in: Alaska and Hawaii
Finally, the last two most welcoming West Coast locations to settle in are Alaska and Hawaii. Quite a surprising combination, right? but, let’s explore these completely different locations. And, when it comes to Hawaii, simply said, Hawaii is heaven on Earth. Access to nature gives you the opportunities to enjoy a plethora of outdoor activities and blissful landscapes. When it comes to the living conditions, living in Hawaii is safe, simple, and diverse at the same time. The housing market and the cost of living are higher than in other West Coast locations, but it’s definitely worth the money. The job market is mainly related to tourism, so it’s a perfect place for those seeking a career in the tourism industry. Want to move here, contact best long distance moving companies in Hawaii and enjoy this paradise while your movers are handling all the post-relocation tasks
Nothing can describe Alaska as one of the most welcoming West Coast locations than the following sentence. Alaska will pay you to move here. Yes, you’ve heard it right. And here are more reasons to move here:
- No state taxes
- Healthcare benefits
- Permanent fund dividend
- No income taxes
So what are you waiting for to move here with the best long distance movers in Alaska? For these reasons, you’ll forget about cold weather, and you’ll enjoy one of the most welcoming West Coast locations to settle in.