Section I – Account Security and Accessing the Website
We reserve the right to withdraw or revise the Website, and any material or service provided by the Website, in our sole discretion, and without notice. We will not be held responsible if all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Occasionally, some parts of the site or the entire Website may be restricted to users (this includes registered users).
Your user name, password, or any other piece of information that has to do with our security procedures, must be treated as confidential, ought not to be disclosed to any other person or entity. Your account on this Website is to be your own and therefore must not be used by other persons using your username, password, or other security information. In case of any unauthorized access, you hereby agree to notify us at once. At the end of each session, you are to sign out of your account, in order to maintain the security of the Website and the account itself. Use caution and attempt not to disclose your login details to anyone.
Your user name and password, or any other details may be disabled at any time and for any reason.
Section II – Trademark
The name “Best Long Distance Movers” is a trademark of the Company or its affiliates or licensors, along with all related names, slogans, logos, designs, product and service names. These marks are not to be used without the Company’s written permission.
Section III – Intellectual Property
The Company is the owner of the Website and its entire contents and features (including, but not limited to, information, software, text, displays, video and audio, images, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof). They are thus protected by the United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device provided it is for your own personal, non-commercial use. You agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use. Further reproduction, publication, or distribution are not allowed.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Website.
- Delete or make changes to any copyright, trademark, or other notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
You are not allowed to use for any sort of commercial purposes any part of the Website.
If you fail to comply with these conditions, your right to use the Website will stop immediately. Furthermore, you will be expected to return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Section IV – Prohibitions
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic devices, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise, attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Section V – Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up to date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Section VI – Records of You and Your Visits to the Website
Section VII – Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Section VIII – Online Purchases
Section IX – Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Section X – Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Section XI – Warranties Disclaimer
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. To the fullest extent provided by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or any services or items obtained through the website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Your use of the website, its content, and any services or items obtained through the website is at your own risk. The website, its content, and any services or items obtained through the website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither the Company nor any person associated with the company makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the website. Without limiting the foregoing, neither the company nor anyone associated with the company represents or warrants that the website, its content, or any services or items obtained through the website will be accurate, reliable, error-free, or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that our site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the website or any services or items obtained through the website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
To the fullest extent provided by law, the Company hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory, or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose.
The foregoing does not affect any warranties that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Section XII – Limitation on Liability
To the fullest extent provided by law, in no event will the company, its affiliates, or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the website, any websites linked to it, any content on the website or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
The foregoing does not affect any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Section XIII – Indemnification
Section XIV – Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Section XV – Submission to Jurisdiction
Section XVI – Waiver and Severability
Section XVII – Arbitration Agreement
Notwithstanding the clause above, you and Best Long Distance Movers both agree that nothing in this Arbitration Agreement will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit either of either Party’s rights, at any time, to (1) bring an individual action in a U.S. small claims court or (2) bring an individual action seeking only temporary or preliminary individualized injunctive relief in a court of law, pending a final ruling from the arbitrator.
Section XVIII – Class Action Waiver
You and Best Long Distance Movers agree that each may bring claims against the other only in an individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative action.
Unless both you and Best Long Distance Movers agree, no arbitrator or judge may consolidate more than one person’s claims or otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitrator may award injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim. If a court decides that applicable law precludes enforcement of any of this paragraph’s limitations as to a particular claim for relief, then that claim (and only that claim) must be severed from the arbitration and may be brought in court.
Section XIX – Limitation on Time to File Claims
Section XX – Entire Agreement
Your Comments and Concerns
Use our contact to send any comments questions or feedback.